Cheraairle replied

293 weeks ago

Miami Supercops Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In 1978, $20 million was stolen from a Detroit bank. One of the robbers was caught, one was found dead, and the third disappeared. The money was never found. Seven years later, the robber who was caught was released from jail. He immediately went to Miami, only to be found dead the next day. Now FBI agents Doug Bennet and Steve Forest have been called in to investigate the case while posing as Miami police officers. Somewhere in Miami the third robber is hiding with his $20 million, and he has a seven-year head start on the authorities.
I've just watched this film having found a copy at my local video rental shop. I had to keep watching it because it was so funny. The acting, that is, not the film itself!! I've never seen anything so badly acted! Lines were said in monotone, every scene seemed to be lit by a single light casting shadows all over the place, and the sound effects were awful! Every punch sounds like a twig breaking! It also seems to be heavily dubbed/looped causing serious lip sync problems. The final shoot-out was an absolute joke! Why didn't the guy shoot him in the head once he realised he was wearing a bullet-proof vest?! I recommend this one if you want to have a good belly laugh at some seriously BAD acting and film making. This looks like an amateur production shot for about $10 one weekend!!
When I went to see this at the movies in early 1986, I had no clue that it would be the last time I would ever see Bud or Terence together on the big screen ever again.<br/><br/>Sadly I was disappointed by this movie. It was very dull and it was missing the trademark fight scenes, which their movies had become so well known for. Instead they mainly used guns to capture crooks and the odd fight scene that there was, were pretty standard fare and over quickly. I guess the fact that Hill was 46 and Bud 56, it was decided to tone down the physical side a bit.<br/><br/>The final scene of this movie sees our pairing saying goodbye at the airport and a poignant comment is made about money and friends. The two then do a &quot;bro&quot; handshake and the movie ends. After doing a movie together every one to two years since 1967, perhaps this was their official goodbye moment…

646f9e108c
Beach of the War Gods full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieDownload Don Winslow of the Navy full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Fearless Heart movie free download in hindithe Conclave full movie download in hindiSamurai Pizza Cats full movie download 1080p hdBehemoth movie in hindi free downloadJohn Doe's The Vigilante 720pThe Big Wild North full movie in hindi free download mp4The Auction movie in hindi dubbed downloadThe Epic of Detective Mandy: Book Four - Spoof of the Living Dead II download movie free
Please log in to post a reply.